This Page

has been moved to new address

I Need Your Input

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#aba; margin:0; padding:20px 10px; text-align:center; font:x-small/1.5em "Trebuchet MS",Verdana,Arial,Sans-serif; color:#333; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } /* Page Structure ----------------------------------------------- */ /* The images which help create rounded corners depend on the following widths and measurements. If you want to change these measurements, the images will also need to change. */ @media all { #content { width:740px; margin:0 auto; text-align:left; } #main { width:485px; float:left; background:#fff url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_main_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; margin:15px 0 0; padding:0 0 10px; color:#000; font-size:97%; line-height:1.5em; } #main2 { float:left; width:100%; background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_main_top.gif") no-repeat left top; padding:10px 0 0; } #main3 { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/rails_main.gif") repeat-y; padding:0; } #sidebar { width:240px; float:right; margin:15px 0 0; font-size:97%; line-height:1.5em; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; background:#fff; } #main2 { float:none; background:none; } #main3 { background:none; padding:0; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Links ----------------------------------------------- */ a:link { color:#258; } a:visited { color:#666; } a:hover { color:#c63; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Blog Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { background:#456 url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_top.gif") no-repeat left top; margin:0 0 0; padding:8px 0 0; color:#fff; } #header div { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; padding:0 15px 8px; } } @media handheld { #header { background:#456; } #header div { background:none; } } #blog-title { margin:0; padding:10px 30px 5px; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; } #blog-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#fff; } #description { margin:0; padding:5px 30px 10px; font-size:94%; line-height:1.5em; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ .date-header { margin:0 28px 0 43px; font-size:85%; line-height:2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#357; } .post { margin:.3em 0 25px; padding:0 13px; border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:1px 0; } .post-title { margin:0; font-size:135%; line-height:1.5em; background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_arrow.gif") no-repeat 10px .5em; display:block; border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:0 1px 1px; padding:2px 14px 2px 29px; color:#333; } a.title-link, .post-title strong { text-decoration:none; display:block; } a.title-link:hover { background-color:#ded; color:#000; } .post-body { border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:0 1px 1px; border-bottom-color:#fff; padding:10px 14px 1px 29px; } html>body .post-body { border-bottom-width:0; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; } p.post-footer { background:#ded; margin:0; padding:2px 14px 2px 29px; border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:1px; border-bottom:1px solid #eee; font-size:100%; line-height:1.5em; color:#666; text-align:right; } html>body p.post-footer { border-bottom-color:transparent; } p.post-footer em { display:block; float:left; text-align:left; font-style:normal; } a.comment-link { /* IE5.0/Win doesn't apply padding to inline elements, so we hide these two declarations from it */ background/* */:/**/url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_comment.gif") no-repeat 0 45%; padding-left:14px; } html>body a.comment-link { /* Respecified, for IE5/Mac's benefit */ background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_comment.gif") no-repeat 0 45%; padding-left:14px; } .post img { margin:0 0 5px 0; padding:4px; border:1px solid #ccc; } blockquote { margin:.75em 0; border:1px dotted #ccc; border-width:1px 0; padding:5px 15px; color:#666; } .post blockquote p { margin:.5em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments { margin:-25px 13px 0; border:1px dotted #ccc; border-width:0 1px 1px; padding:20px 0 15px 0; } #comments h4 { margin:0 0 10px; padding:0 14px 2px 29px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; font-size:120%; line-height:1.4em; color:#333; } #comments-block { margin:0 15px 0 9px; } .comment-data { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_comment.gif") no-repeat 2px .3em; margin:.5em 0; padding:0 0 0 20px; color:#666; } .comment-poster { font-weight:bold; } .comment-body { margin:0 0 1.25em; padding:0 0 0 20px; } .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .5em; } .comment-timestamp { margin:0 0 .5em; padding:0 0 .75em 20px; color:#666; } .comment-timestamp a:link { color:#666; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #profile-container { background:#cdc url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_prof_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; margin:0 0 15px; padding:0 0 10px; color:#345; } #profile-container h2 { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_prof_top.gif") no-repeat left top; padding:10px 15px .2em; margin:0; border-width:0; font-size:115%; line-height:1.5em; color:#234; } } @media handheld { #profile-container { background:#cdc; } #profile-container h2 { background:none; } } .profile-datablock { margin:0 15px .5em; border-top:1px dotted #aba; padding-top:8px; } .profile-img {display:inline;} .profile-img img { float:left; margin:0 10px 5px 0; border:4px solid #fff; } .profile-data strong { display:block; } #profile-container p { margin:0 15px .5em; } #profile-container .profile-textblock { clear:left; } #profile-container a { color:#258; } .profile-link a { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_profile.gif") no-repeat 0 .1em; padding-left:15px; font-weight:bold; } ul.profile-datablock { list-style-type:none; } /* Sidebar Boxes ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .box { background:#fff url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_side_top.gif") no-repeat left top; margin:0 0 15px; padding:10px 0 0; color:#666; } .box2 { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_side_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; padding:0 13px 8px; } } @media handheld { .box { background:#fff; } .box2 { background:none; } } .sidebar-title { margin:0; padding:0 0 .2em; border-bottom:1px dotted #9b9; font-size:115%; line-height:1.5em; color:#333; } .box ul { margin:.5em 0 1.25em; padding:0 0px; list-style:none; } .box ul li { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/icon_arrow_sm.gif") no-repeat 2px .25em; margin:0; padding:0 0 3px 16px; margin-bottom:3px; border-bottom:1px dotted #eee; line-height:1.4em; } .box p { margin:0 0 .6em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { clear:both; margin:0; padding:15px 0 0; } @media all { #footer div { background:#456 url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_top.gif") no-repeat left top; padding:8px 0 0; color:#fff; } #footer div div { background:url("http://www.blogblog.com/rounders/corners_cap_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; padding:0 15px 8px; } } @media handheld { #footer div { background:#456; } #footer div div { background:none; } } #footer hr {display:none;} #footer p {margin:0;} #footer a {color:#fff;} /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { padding:0 15px 0; }

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Need Your Input

I am in the process of redesigning my blog and am so excited about it. Your opinions matter to me and I am thinking about the name. When I started this, it wasn't going to be public so I gave it some thought but not much. I wanted something with chaos because that is my life and I thought "tidbits" was cute. The only negative I can see is that it is long. On all of my other spaces (Twitter and Pinterest), my username is "queenofchaosmom".

Since I am going to be switching over to WordPress most likely and buying my domain, I am wondering if I should switch it to "Queen of Chaos Mom".

What do you think? Tidbits From the Queen of Chaos or Queen of Chaos Mom? Please comment here, email me or leave a message on Facebook or private message me on Facebook. I really am torn and could use your help so please don't be shy.

For those on Facebook, I am going to try and do a poll (but I've never done one so the operative word being "try").

Thanks in advance for any opinions!

14 Comments:

At April 18, 2012 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Molly said...

HI AnnMarie!

My vote is to use "tidbits" because you share so much and it's a cute word. I even like the word "wisdom" because as a mom... you have that in spades. :) Go with your gut! Can't wait to see the new blog!

Molly from The Crazy Simple Life

 
At April 18, 2012 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Brooke Leiberman said...

I like the Queen of Chaos.. Can you leave out the Mom part since it makes it kinda long. I think it is redundant since what else would a 'queen of chaos' be LOL. It needs to be an easy name for someone to remember if they dont have a pen to write it down. Good luck

PS. I found you on SITS girls in the forum... come stop by and 'join' me too!!

Brooke from Baby Bear Hugs

 
At April 18, 2012 at 4:50 PM , Blogger AnnMarie said...

Molly! Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate the advice and the vote. :) After a day like today, I really question the wisdom part.

 
At April 18, 2012 at 6:01 PM , Blogger AnnMarie said...

Thanks for stopping by and weighing in on the name. I'm throwing around a few names at the moment. I'm heading over to yours right now! :)

 
At April 18, 2012 at 6:38 PM , Anonymous Tim@sogeshirts said...

Hi AnnMarie thanks for commenting on my SitsGirls post about having your own domain. I like Queen of Chaos mom.

 
At April 18, 2012 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

I like both. I think the 'tidbits' part of the one name adds something different/cute to it. But I also like the other because it's shorter.

I can't wait to see what you decide on! :)

 
At April 19, 2012 at 3:36 AM , Blogger Alison said...

I think the shorter it is, the better. Easier to remember!

Queen of Chaos is catchy and definitely memorable. :)

 
At April 19, 2012 at 4:49 AM , Blogger AnnMarie said...

It was a great post with information that every blogger should have and was in simple enough terms that won't overwhelm someone that is new to this. Thanks for weighing in on the name.

 
At April 19, 2012 at 4:53 AM , Blogger AnnMarie said...

Thanks! I am so torn. A lot of the bloggers like the short but all but one reader that weighed in want it to stay the same. I get a little sad when I think about losing the "tidbits" part because like you said, "It's different/cute". I'm going to make a decision today.

Either way, I am so excited about the blog redesign. I have this fabulous designer working on it. ;)

 
At April 19, 2012 at 4:56 AM , Blogger AnnMarie said...

Thanks for stopping by here to help me out. I am still torn. A lot of my followers have weighed in that they don't want it to change but a lot of the bloggers think shorter is better. Since I started this venture with the "tidbits", do I really want to lose that? I just don't know.

 
At April 19, 2012 at 9:43 AM , Anonymous Laine said...

Longer doesn't always mean harder to remember. I'd probably remember Tidbits from The Queen of Chaos before I would Queen of Chaos Mom. I do like just Queen of Chaos though :D

 
At April 19, 2012 at 11:47 AM , Blogger AnnMarie said...

I liked that too but it was taken. :( I love that you said you'd remember it with the Tidbits part. Thanks for stopping by and giving your opinion. I appreciate it!

 
At April 20, 2012 at 4:13 AM , Blogger Key Interiors by Shinay said...

Hi AnnMarie, I'm a bit late with my comment but I would like to weigh in on this. I think 'tidbits' is the best because it’s so cute, small and most of all easy to remember. Furthermore I've been thinking the same about my name. I like it but its so long. I think the small name in a domain will help a lot.

 
At April 20, 2012 at 8:49 AM , Blogger AnnMarie said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and giving me your opinion. I've decided to keep the tidbits part and shorten the domain a little. Thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home